Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday

Our big 5-year old. My goodness how time does fly.

Owen is the funniest kid we know.  He makes friends with incredible ease.  He loves animals and bugs. He collects "treasures" (rocks, sticks, seeds) constantly, which we keep in a mason jar at the house.

He's determined, stubborn, curious, and adventurous. He jumps off the diving board of our pool; is anxious to take his new razor scooter to the skate park; and likes to come up with his own science experiments.

He absolutely loves cars and has moved on from Cars (Disney) to cars (Toyota, Maserati, Camero). He likes going with his dad to the car dealership to test drive cars. And he still can't get enough of watching race car crashes (hence the cake).

He is extra sweet when he wakes up in the morning and when getting ready for bed. He will still cuddle with his mom. When he draws pictures, it's usually of his family (mom, dad, Owen, Roland, and Nala).

We love him to pieces. Happy 5th Birthday, Little O.

1 comment:

Mom / Grandma Bug said...

Thank you for calling me on your birthday, Owen. I loved talking with you, and I'm really glad you liked your presents. And, wow, did you get some cool stuff. :0) Have lots of fun with Grandma and Grandpa and with Bella. I hope I can come down to see you soon, too. I love your pictures here, too!

Love you, Grandma Bug