Friday, February 29, 2008

Kickball or kickbeer?



Ed has joined a kickball team and his first game was tonight.  His team - A Drinking Team with a Kickball Problem - did great and the group is so fun.  They lost the first game but won the second with a score of 6-1.   I think it's great that kickball is coming back.  It's so fun and there is no need to have even a ounce of athletic skill.   I am the pregnant cheerleader sitting on the sidelines who gets comments of "hey- do you have an extra kickball in your shirt we could use?" Good times.

I took a couple fun photos of the night but I'm not sure if Ed "I'm About To Be a Dad" W. would appreciate some of them on the blog.  So I will just post this one instead.   He plays every Friday night so I promise to get one of him in action.  Let's play ball!

No comments: