Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Training

After spending most of my youth fantasizing about how much fun it would be to come down to Arizona and watch some Spring Training games, I feel like a jerk if we don't hit at least a couple while the ball players are in town. We went to the M's game the other night and had fun introducing Owen to the game of Baseball.


He likes home-runs. We had three bombs drop in our neck of the woods that night.


Owen also likes Sprite.


The peanut shells were throwing him off. I have no idea why he was trying to stick it into my temple. Sometimes baby logic is faulty.


Little boy attention spans aren't what they used to be. This is how we were most of the late innings - taking turns chasing Owen.

5 comments:

Dad / HG said...

Thank you for the great post. There is something very special about seeing you at a ballgame with your son.
Maybe we can take one in at the end of april.
Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Actually, his attention span is right where is should be. If its this much fun here, it must be even more fun over there! Look, mom and dad agree, because they are following me!! lol!! you look like you are having a great time!!
Love you all! Great Aunt Marynn

Anonymous said...

Hi Owen, this is Grandma Bug. :0) You look so happy in these pictures! I just had to write to you and tell you how much I enjoyed seeing you have a great time with Mom & Dad at a baseball game! Aren't baseball games fun? Your Daddy played a lot of baseball when he was a little boy. You know, maybe you will, too!

Auntie Trina, Tejas and I are coming down to your house in May, and I can hardly wait to see you! Papa and I love you biggest bunches, sweetheart. See you soon!

Love, Grandma Bug

Katrina said...

Love the "Mmmm, Sprite!" face. Trina

Anonymous said...

Baseball,and peanut shells,now that brings back some great memories,w/ Dad,Kyle,and I...Thanks Eddy!!!!