Saturday, August 18, 2012

Carrot Monster

One of our favorite parts of eating more healthy is that Owen has jumped on the wagon.  He asks me if I eat chicken and I tell him that it hurts my tummy.  He chimes in with it hurts his tummy too (yet he proceeds to pop down chicken nuggets).  But what I really like is that he is A-Okay with eating fruits and veggies.  We have fun with him.  

Carrie was grating some carrots for salad when the Carrot Monster came and terrorized salad town. 

Pretty scary Carrot Monster.

 Oh, Carrot Monster only wanted carrots. (Makes sense when you use the Cookie Monster model of monsters.)

Ahh, Carrot Monster isn't so bad once he has some carrots in his tummy.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Good idea O- a carrot mask. I wonder what carrots can do for the skin when applied topically. Well anyway, your skin looks just sparkeling. :) Love You, Auntie Trina