Saturday, June 13, 2009

14 Months Old - Almost

We visit our future home practically every day. When we go there, Owen likes to hang out and play with the rocks that make up our front yard. We happened to have the camera with us the other day so I snapped a couple pictures of him playing. I liked this series of three because I thought they showed his personality.

Concentrating hard while playing with rocks... giggling when he realized mom and dad were watching... then flashing that big, wonderful smile of his.

He's a handsome little boy. I can't believe how quickly he is growing up.

2 comments:

Uncle Dave said...

"rock on little one,rock on"

Anonymous said...

It's interesting how you've put these pictures together in a series. And they're in black and white, I like that, too.

He's going to be seeing a lot of those rocks here soon, isn't he? That'll make him smile, too, won't it?