Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Trio Reunite


The three amigos got back together today for a bbq at Niah's house. They were so excited to see each other. When we pulled up, Niah came running out yelling, "Owen!" Shortly after, Miles shows up and Niah and Owen stand at the door chanting, "Miles, Miles!" It's fun to listen to them catch up. "Owen - how you like your school?" "Miles you got any new toys?"

It was also fun for the parents to get together, decompress, and trade tips on how to handle a 3 year old. Toddler war stories were told, sympathetic nods were given, and laughs were had by all. It was nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just look at those smiles! I can close my eyes and see those little guys so happy to see each other. I'm so glad to see you guys have had the chance to get them back together again (hopefully in the future, too) I imagine they all miss each other very much.

Life is good, I'd say. :0) Love to you all, Mom / Grandma Bug