Monday, August 8, 2011

A Very Fine Visit

I don't know why, but my mom kept on referencing how much she was enjoying retirement and the sun. I can honestly say I think she had a great time hanging out here for a week bonding with Owen and working on her tan. From our end, she was a lifesaver; I guess it worked out for everyone.


Owenism: "Hey Owen, do you like potatoes?"
"No... I love potatoes!"
And so it turns out, Owen loves potatoes.


Owen is "driving" a pieced-together rat-rod of a car at the children's museum. This is literally as happy as he gets. In fact, I'm pretty sure we're looking at two individuals who are about as happy as they get. (My mom loves rat-rods too.)


Owen turned and said "hi" at the lase minute. An invention all his own. He's starting to surprise us with his clever things he says and does.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

MMMMMMMM....potatoes! Can you tell we're all related? The list of potato lovers continues! Trina