Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Routine, Interupted

We had just started to get a routine underway. Wyatt was going to bed around 10:00 PM and woke up at 6:00 AM. Ed and I woke up with him. I would feed Wyatt while Ed made coffee.

The set-up of our home makes it so we all share a bathroom even though we do actually have two bathrooms. We're a close family like that (I guess).

Wyatt would hang out while we got ready. I think at one point all of us were hanging out in the bathroom, including the dog. Again, a close family.

We would take turns entertaining him until Robyn or Debby showed up around 7:30. They would take over with baby snuggles, and we would finish getting ready for the day.

But three weeks into it, the routine has changed. COVID-19 has disrupted life as we know it. Schools are closed, and there are mandates to work from home. A new routine will need to form. But before it does, I wanted to document what was started because it was nice. I liked it, and I look forward to when it will start again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everything was working out so perfectly! My dearest hope is we can go back to normal again very soon ❣️❣️ Mom / Gramma Bug