Thursday, May 1, 2008

Rollin' With the Homies




Carrie and I took Owen on his first stroller ride today.  It was at about 9:30 and the temp was a forgiving 70 degrees.  I have to admit that it's days like these that Carrie and I say to each other that Arizona isn't that bad.  In fact, if you had a pool, it would be a downright pleasant place to live.  There is a greenbelt by our place that Carrie and I used to have a couple of drinks and ride our bikes through the sprinklers to cool down.  This is not quite the same, but nice none the less.  

On a different note, we walked down to a little mexican joint that we like, which is about a half a mile away from where we parked.  We walked it down and back, which means that Carrie walked a mile a week after having a C-section.  That girl is a machine.  I'm in awe of her.  

No comments: