Saturday, May 17, 2008

New Camera



We got our new camera yesterday and I went a little ape on taking pictures.  I think I took like 200.  But it was cool because it's all digital so you can take like 10 photos of the same thing and you can throw away the ones that you don't like.  This was one of him on my lap.  I put this one in because I've also been messing around with photoshop and this is the first picture that I've somewhat heavily edited in the program.  It's nothing major, just a lot of little stuff like cropping and removing lint (or crusted milk from the corner of his mouth) and changing the hue.  It's fun and I think I'm going to enjoy it.  I'll post more of the first (and I'm sure very run of the mill) day photos that I like.  

P.S. I don't know if I've mentioned it here before but that is one of five onesies that our friend Miranda made for Owen.  At first we didn't realize that she made them despite the fact that on multiple occasions she told us that she was making him some onesies because they look so good.  So from here on out, if you see him in anything that looks like it cost $100 dollars at Neiman Marcus, yeah Miranda made it.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He sure looks like he's blond in these pictures. Is his hair really getting lighter now?
LOVE, Mom (& Jack)