Monday, April 27, 2009

Birthday Week Revisited - Part 1

It was so wonderful to have everyone out and so weird to have them gone already. Everyone pretty much left on Sunday. Ed and I are always a little sad the day after family leaves. We get caught up in our daily routine and we get used to it being just the three of us. Then family comes around and you realize how much you miss having them close. Thanks again to everyone who came down. It meant a lot to have you here to celebrate with us.


With us living in Arizona, my parents in Washington and my grandparents living in Montana, it is rare we are all in the same house together. We had to capture the moment.


I had wanted to get picture of Owen with his dad, grandfather and great-grandfather when we were in Montana but I forgot to during the Christmas chaos. Fortunately, I had another chance and am so happy I did.



Last time Owen was with his great grandma and grandpa Cooper, all three were really sick. This time all were healthy and had a great time together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owen looks like he's having a great time with everyone. Glad birthday week was a good party for all. Hope we can make it too next year. Love, Trina

Anonymous said...

Great family photos!! They're always extra special in my opinion. In the top photo, where is Ron's lower body? You must have done some planing ahead to get everyone in that photo; and it worked!

Love, Greatgrandma M