Wednesday, July 15, 2009

More Pool Footage

I was commenting to Carrie that I feel like I have a lot less time in my life. I suspect that it has something to do with my starting a full time job after staying home with Owen for a year. Yes, I believe that's it. It's not even that I don't have time to post, because this usually doesn't take THAT long. Unfortunately, one of the first things to go is the photo-op itself. We're working on getting our life together enough to start having more of them, but for now you'll have to watch us swimming in our pool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...that looks like fun! I laughed when, at the end of the movie, Owen splashed water at his Dad!!! I'll bet it is great, having the pool right out your back door.
Love, Greatgrandma M

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Tejas would like to go swimming with Onee in his pond! Looks like everyone is having fun in with the pool. How cool!!Love, Katrina