Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mustard Lovin' Fool

Right now I would have to say Owen's favorite condiment is mustard. And bbq hotdogs with mustard on them would be up there as a favorite food. The kid gets giddy when he sees mustard on his plate.

If he is in the kitchen when I open the fridge, he immediately starts scooting over to the fridge to stare at the mustard bottle. He's like a dog begging for a bone. He just stares at it, looks up at me and stares at the bottle some more. I'm not sure mustard is considered part of a food group, but Owen seems to think it's all he needs in the world.


Hmm, Dijon, French's or store brand? Decisions, decisions.


Meh, store brand. Mustard's mustard, and I'm going through it like a sailor on shore leave.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha,ha,ha.. You know what? He may have inherited his taste for mustard from me. I liked it a lot since back when I was a little kid....when, I've been told, I sometimes ate "mustard" sandwiches. GO OWEN!!

With Love, Greatgrandma M

Anonymous said...

Musturd is the only condiment that should be put on a hotdog,until he is old enough for saurkraut,and onions.Baby steps Big O,baby steps. Uncle Dave

Anonymous said...

Don't tell Uncle Dave, but I agree with him. Mustard all the way. Then on to the good stuff, sauerkraut, onions, relish, peppers!! Make sure you get a picture of the sauerkraut experience. It should be priceless. Congrats on the pool, and a very Happy Birthday to you Carrie!!!
Love ya all Aunt Maryann