Saturday, June 28, 2008

Chip Off The Old Block




After hearing that Owen looks so much like me when I was a kid, it looks like we have the photograph we need to make the determination.  Although he does look quite a bit like me, I think some of the similarity comes from the fact that a lot of babies look alike.  I'm glad we don't look exactly alike because (aside from that being just a tad creepy) it means that he's going to get some of his mom's traits too.  Plus, maybe he won't get this gene.  I have to admit, though, this side by side comparison is kind of a fun thing to be able to do.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering if you snapped pictures of Owen until you got this very very similar pose! The comparison is pretty cool.
In order to be even more objective, I clicked on Owen's photo to enlarge it....that gets pictures REALLY large (your Mom told me about that capability, Eddy) then I clicked on the 'Eddy' baby picture, but alas, it stayed it's same size. It was fun to see the two photos together though.
Keep 'um coming...
Love, Great Grandma M

Anonymous said...

Hi again, and I really can see Carrie in Owen when you look at this picture. These are great pictures of both Eddy and Owen, and Owen's only two months old. I'm pretty sure Eddy's four months old here.

I'm SO excited to see Owen . . . and both of you . . . in about a month. Enjoy your time with Shannon & Jeni. Oh, and I especially like the lovely blanket Owen is lying on here. :0) Love you guys and see you soon.