Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's Raining Babies, Hallelujah, It's Raining Babies



We've entered the golden age of child rearing.  The Age of Play is upon us; there is no return to the amorphous being that was without concept of fun.  This dude loves to be tossed around.  He has big ol' wide eyes and then the biggest grin upon reentry (to safe arms).   This is a very good thing.  I'm going to be done with my job in a week and a half and this turn of events couldn't have occurred at a more opportune time.  I'm going to have a blast playing with this guy.

Please Note: No babies were harmed in the photographing of this scene, although a cat got a little jealous of the attention lavished upon the airborne baby.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least your catching got better!
love Great Aunt Maryann

Rebecca Shirley, LMT said...

Upon closer inspection of the picture, the look on Owens face and the fact that he's point in your direction Ed, it appears that he's saying "you are officially on my list dad!"

Great picture though....I want a camera like yours!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is a real action shot! Big smiles now . . . giggles and belly laughing next. Actually, I think you said that already happens from time to time. Enjoy being a dad, Owen is CERTAINLY enjoying being a son!

Love to you all.

Anonymous said...

That is the greatest picture ever.

Amanda & Claire said...

The defendant then says to the courts "I swear I never shake him I just toss him up in the air Thats all i swear!" ha ha but i love the face he is making.it's a cross between WEE and omg i just pooped!