Sunday, August 3, 2008

Revisiting The Visit

This is my mom and Trina with a baby, we think it's Owen.

I didn't feel like brushing my teeth this night so Tejas was kind enough to sit on the ground with me so we could brush our teeth together.  Nice guy, that Tejas.  Big heart.

How much fun is it to be inside our house for five days straight?  About as much fun as an imaginary roller coaster will provide.  

Suneela and Owen both looking pretty excited to be having their pictures taken.  This picture encapsulates forever the momentous "First Sitting on the Pleather Chair with Child".  Epic moment.


This is Owen advocating peace.  My mom and I are advocating tickling.  Both efforts succeeded, it was a peaceful tickling.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful smiles all around. :0) A very happy day on a very happy trip. I will never, ever forget his first smile to me . . . the first one at the first moment when we arrived. A HUGE smile. I will always remember it, as long as I live. I love each of you, each one in a very unique and wonderful way. I am so blessed. Please give Owen a huge hug and a kiss from me. Love you both, Mom

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying all the photos and write-ups you send via your blog! It's the next best thing to being there. We can watch as changes occur almost as they happen. These are so cute and endearing... every single one! Technology is wondrous... I marvel at it constantly!!
ps... you are good photographers!
Love, Hugs & Kisses to the three of you...
Great Grandma M