Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No Shirt For Owen

I happen to be a onesie man myself, but Carrie likes to put Owen in little shirts and shorts.  For me, this makes handling him and changing him a little more difficult in contrast to the snaps at the bottom of onesies.  Little real outfits also mean bunching and bagginess versus the relatively form fitting and snugly in place onesies.  One positive, however, is that when you're feeding him you can just yank his shirt off and you have a much less messy feeding, especially with spoon fed stuff. 





2 comments:

Rebecca Shirley, LMT said...

OMG, what a cutie pie! He such happy little ham!!!!

Keep the cute pictures comin! Can't wait until I actually get to meet Owen!

XOXO,
Becky

Anonymous said...

Well, look at that, bare chested! He looks so much older. I love how he is grabbing his hands . . . have you noticed how expressive his hands are?! Of course you have, you've already talked about it before, now that I think of it. His hands are so much like Carrie's.

Also, now that I think of it, I seem to remember there were LOTS of bibs at that baby shower last December . . . hummmmmm :0) Lotsa' love to you guys, Mom

P.S. It looks like Owen's into eating cereal just fine.