Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Apple Of Our Eye

Yesterday Owen busted out "apple" with unexpected clarity. Since then that's about all he says. I think it might have something to do with the clapping which follows each well annunciated attempt. This morning was more of the same, so we thought we'd share his newfound word with the world (followed by antics I'm sure you all will find amusing).



The other day he said dolphin really well, so I figured it wouldn't be that big of a stretch from there to Dolph Lundgren, which Carrie found significantly less amusing than I did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was great! Eddy, I'm remembering that while a tot you were always good with words too. :-) So here we see more proof ... "the APPLE doesn't fall far from the tree". (ha ha ... I love that old addage)

Love ya all.. Greatgrandma M

Rebecca Shirley, LMT said...

You're son is hilarious! I love the "bbbpppphhhhhttttt" at the end!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'll try again. I've tried to comment on this one a few times now, but with no luck. Maybe it will work now . . .

Listen to him say apple, and check out the look in his eye. He knows he's saying apple and that it's pretty cool. I think lots and lots of new words aren't far behind. I'm so proud of him!!! Owen, here's to you, darlin'. :0)

Love you guys.