Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Kids





It was fun to have all of the cousins on my side get to know each other a little bit this weekend.  I doubt that Tejas or Owen will remember the trip, but I'll bet Suneela will.  I was very happy to get to know Tejas, he's both a very sweet little boy and a handful (which I doubt is a unique combination at this age).  This is the first time that Trina has seen Owen as well, and she couldn't have been more sweet to him.  Suneela went swimming as often as she could and at some point her dolphin inner tube made it around Owen's head.  We contemplated leaving it as a safety precaution with all of the kids running around here, but ultimately we decided he would be fine without it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What PDC (Pretty Darn Cute) photos!! What a trio.. I'm enjoying seeing their pictures and reading about what was going on. It probably feels a bit empty at your place about now. Time for a little R&R and P&Q (Peace & Quiet)
Love, Great Grandma M

Anonymous said...

We all had such a good time! Hard to believe it could be so fun with everyone indoors in heat like that, but it truly was. You guys are very gracious hosts, and, of course, Owen was just wonderful. I loved every minute of it . . . I'll have to agree with Grandma Miller, though. I'll bet you guys are ready for a little P & Q! Love, Mom