Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Welcome Isabella Mae Cooper

Congratulations to CJ and Alexis!  Today my little brother became the proud papa to a beautiful little girl.  Mom is doing well and rumor has it Baby Bella lucked out and did not get the Cooper nose. (Owen: Sorry for the schnoze, between your father and me you were kind of screwed in that department.) It's kind of fun that Owen and Isabella are so close in age.  It's times like these that living far away is hard.  Ed and I wish we were there to welcome Isabella to the world.  The thought of the two babies together crawling around my parents house makes me smile.  But on a positive note, we all plan on meeting up in Montana over Christmas so Owen and Isabella will meet then.  

Congratulations again!


Two finer fathers never walked the earth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to CJ and Alexis....looking forward to pictures. Best wishes to the new family!!!!