Saturday, September 27, 2008

Owen's Making Friends

We got a little seat for Owen that will help him with his sitting up and hopefully with his overall balance and strength. After we plopped him down, we showed him the various toys that he can play with and he struck an instant rapport with this bumblebee.


"Hello bumblebee. I'm new here and I'm a little unsure of what to expect. What's that? You're new here too?"


"Okay. Well come here. I want to tell you something that will make us both feel better about being in this strange, new place."


"I'm gonna eat you."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owen is doing a great job combining his "look into my eyes" with the "Spider to the fly" routine. Too bad about the meal being plastic. Ah well its the process that all important.
Great pics,
Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

The first photo here is now on our desktop. Couldn't resist, it's even cuter blown up! You can really see how hard he is trying to communicate with the bee. Thanks for keeping this thing up. I look forward to checking to see what's happening!
Jen

Rebecca Shirley, LMT said...

Look at that head control, way to go Owen!

I have this same seat/toy for my daycare boy who is a month younger than Owen and he loves it!

I like the fact that this seat will grow w/ the child. Very cool.

Amanda & Claire said...

Aww see he just needed a different toy. The walker seat is what really did it for claire dont worry in no time he will be sitting and crawling then standing then walking ahh boo whooo boo whoo they grow so quick :(

Anonymous said...

All of these are really cute. I agree with Jen, tho, that first photo is really something. He is so trying to get something from that cute bumblebee! Absent that, eating him was a good second choice. :0)

Love to all.