Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yup, That's A Thumb & Other Miscellany

Guess who's decided that a thumb can serve as a nice stand in for a pacifier in a pinch. It's funny though, he kind of gums it instead of sucking it. He'll rectify that when he gets teeth, I guess.


We're kind of backed up on pictures of this guy and I'm not sure what to do about that. We may put together a post of pictures we like without creating a narrative. I don't know, but here's one we like.


Also, here are some pictures I took that I think are fun. This is a bougainvillea on our porch that's started to wilt in a star pattern. I liked it.


This is another off the deck sunrise photo. It's slightly different from the other one I posted. If you can't find the difference, here is a hint: look for a cat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, well. Thumbs AND toes. Great friends, those guys. LOVE that picture of him looking over Carrie's shoulder, too. That one eye peeking out . . . checking out dad . . . and that black thing he always has in front of him!