Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pool Party

Jessica's uncles had a little get together yesterday so Owen got a taste of his first pool party.

Any time you have a sombrero in a pool, you know you're having a fun party.  I mean, that's the gold standard of indicators.  

Continuing with Ron's buoyancy experiments, Owen does indeed float.

A very cute picture of Jess, Oliver and Grizzly Adams.

Staci and Brandon were enjoying the festivities too.  It dawned on me that Owen and Brandon were the only two people at the pool party born in Arizona.  


Carrie's happy and Owen's fascinated by, I believe, a naked baby swimming in the pool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about clever but you sure take cute pictures!

Carrie and Ed, sorry I haven't corresponded sooner, but CONGRATULATIONS!

I still remember babysitting you when you were that age and I may find a picture to post to prove it.

Remember to take care of each other as much as you take care of the little one.

Your Uncle Tim
Bozeman, MT