Friday, September 26, 2008

Sometimes A Nap Just Sounds Good



I was playing with Owen on the bed and he hadn't had a nap yet. I had a feeling that he was going to go down, but I expected him to get sleepy and show signs that he was going down. Then I could put him in his bassinet or at least put him in a comfy position in the center of the bed. Nope. One minute we were playing peek-a-boo, the next he's down for the count. I just think it's funny that he went down turkey-style and seemingly unconcerned with where he was. I guess when you feel like a nap, any situation seems like a dozy one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I saw this photo with Owen so totally relaxed, the thought I had was: "it must be that 'soft place to land' I've heard of".
Love, Great grandma M

Anonymous said...

Ka-Boom. Down and out for the count. When it feels like you can't keep your eyes open for one more minute, I guess you just can't! :0)