Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hey, That's A Good Pict... Oh, Wait

Do you ever take a picture with someone and say, "Hey, that's going to be a pretty good picture of the both of us", only to realize when you look closely there's a kid pooping somewhere in it? Well, that's exactly what happened to Carrie and me when we thought we'd get a picture of us enjoying our front stoop. Let me tell you, if you've never had the experience, it's a bummer.



P.S. It's recycling night and Owen is playing with an empty soda can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure described the "essence" of this photo! It is a GREAT photo of you two; and Owen inadvertently adds a little 'extra' something. hahaha
ps...I like that glass decor in the door!
XXX/OOO's Greatgrandma M

Anonymous said...

Mom,Dad,..."a little privacy please" ahhhhhh!!!! G.U.Dave

Anonymous said...

I didn't read this correctly yesterday . . . I read "popped up" rather than what you actually said.

When I re-read it this morning I was so surprised I must have laughed for ten minutes. No kidding.

VERY cute! Love you guys, :0)