Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Good Life


Hey Dad, I got you guys up pretty early this morning. Think we have time for a spin in the driveway?


All right, we have a couple minutes. Grab a flip-flop and let's go.


Sweet. Let me get this on. Okay let's enjoy some fresh air.


Man, I'm telling you, this is the life. Do you ever just take a second and let it all soak in? I mean, I've got my flip-flop, a driveway of my own to scoot around on, this whole house to make all the noise I want in, good people to spend my formative years with. Not a bad card to draw, Dad.


Very much agreed, buddy. But now it's time to get going with our day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the stories that accompany the photos on your blog! Those little "thought" stories are fitting, factual and funny!!!

OOO's & XXX's Greatgrandma M

Anonymous said...

Have you guys noticed that he always grabs one of your flip-flops, Eddy?

Dad / HG said...

He is so tall. Look at the doorknob!
So good to hear the happy news from the Dr. Eddy.
Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

"dude" I'm missing a sock!!! G.U.Dave