Sunday, October 18, 2009

These Are The Moments I've Missed

Carrie and I finally decided to get ourselves a new lens. Our other one broke as part of the camera being down and out ordeal so we decided that we do in fact enjoy taking these pictures enough to invest in a nice lens. So, we up and got one that I'm hoping will work for us for a long time to come.

Going outside this morning to find Owen and the girls playing sealed the deal and reminded me how much I really do enjoy doing this. Well, take a look for yourselves.


With a little help from Jackson, it struck us that Owen's not a little baby anymore. That's fine because we have a toddler who is awesome, but we realized we have all the baby pictures of Owen we're ever going to have. That made us a little sad (although you'd think 10,000 would be quite more than enough). I'm now more resolute than ever to capture the moments we're going to look back on for the rest of our lives.


I like taking photos of water because they capture a little bit of motion.


And I really like taking pictures of this guy because they capture a little bit of my heart.

2 comments:

Dad / HG said...

Carol and I spent time with Jackson for the first time this past Saturday. What a beautiful baby boy! You are so right Eddy, the contrast between his size and Owen,s pretty much moves Owen into the little boy column.
Owen must be in heaven with Georgia there, I would imagine that goes for all of you, and Georgia looks pretty darned happy herself.
Ah well, you only get to spoil them for so long. Enjoy.

Love, Dad HG

Cheap Wife said...

Great pictures! You 2 have such a handsome little boy :-)