Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Every Tool At My Disposal


Hello O-wen, my name is Gro-ver. Your Dad and I are good friends. He asked me to talk to you about a big ad-venture you two are going on tonight. You and your Dad are going to get onto a big a-ro-plane tonight and fly to a place where ma-ny people love you. It is going to be soo much fun O-wen. Sometimes when I get on an a-ro-plane I get scared and fussy. But take it from me, your friend Gro-ver, that there was nothing to get scared and fussy about on the a-ro-plane. So, what you should do to-night is get on the a-ro-plane and have a quiet look around. Make sure you are com-fort-able and then just go to sleep. A-ro-planes are not scary at all, but they are not in-ter-esting either. The best thing for you to do tonight, O-wen, is get some sleep so that you are happy and well rested when you see all of the people who love you soo much. You are such a good boy, O-wen, I know that you are going to be fan-tastic tonight and on your way back home to see Mommy and Nala and your new friend Gro-ver again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owen is certainly listening intently to Grover! Plus there's serious eye to eye contact going on. I think Owen will make every effort to heed Grover's very good advice! Have a good airplane trip .... from one of those many people who love you so-o-o much. See you soon.

Greatgrandma M

Cheap Wife said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Awwww...too cute
You're a good dad Ed

-Laura