Monday, March 9, 2009

Testing Owen's Tongue Impressions

Owen has decided that he's going to go around here with his tongue out all day. Given that he's already sticking it out, I thought we could work on some impressions. He did surprisingly well.

Okay, buddy, show me bad-ass rocker Gene Simmons.


Good job Owen, that's a spot-on impression.

Now a little harder. Show me physicist Albert Einstein.


Nice, Einstein can be tricky but you nailed it.

Okay, now a toughie. Show me Mr. Winkle.


Bravo, young sir.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Have Got To Be Kidding! This is SO funny. Is he really sticking his tongue out all the time??? Seriously, I laughed for 5 minutes before I could write this.

How unexpectedly cute. Wonder if he'll be doing this when he's up here in cold-country. :0)

Love you guys, Mom and Grandma

Anonymous said...

The resemblances of the facial expressions are uncanny! How did you ever find those "matches"? (Owen did his part so well) Yes, I think you guys ARE clever... VERY clever!
Love & OXOX's Greatgrandma M

Anonymous said...

How funny!! Owen makes great impressions. Quite a talented guy you've got there Eddy and Carrie. It must be those great genes!

Put some sunscreen on his tongue when Owen goes outside if this is a constant thing. A sun burnt tongue is no fun.

Love, Auntie Trina

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking this guy is going to have a great life. Too funny

Anonymous said...

I think the sticking your tongue out trick means he has visited with his great great Aunt Elsie. Careful on what else she may teach him. LOL.