Friday, March 13, 2009

Owen Makes A Friend

Or, more accurately, we make Owen a friend. Having Owen at home definitely has its advantages, but one shortcoming is that he's not around many other babies. Well, I fixed that. I cut out the baby from the Costco diaper box and now Owen has a buddy (notice that even Costco babies are twice as big as babies you find everywhere else). I know it's not the real thing, but it's super-low maintenance and one real baby is enough for me, thanks. Plus, they do a bunch of stuff two real kids would do together.


They tell each other secrets.


They play hide and seek.


They give wet-willys.


And they suplex each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here we see another very clever idea! Recycling at it's best! I have two questions; is 'COUCHES' diapers in spanish, and does 'SUPLEX' mean one right side up and one up side down?
Love from Greatgrandma M