Sunday, March 29, 2009

North and South

Southwest
It sure is quiet without the boys. I think the time I notice them gone the most is in the morning. Getting ready for work without them is ...well.. a little boring. No little baby feet kicking me in the head to wake me up. No semi-grouchy husband stumbling around for coffee. No husband trying to coax a little baby to eat some cereals and bananas. Yes, it's too quiet.

I did take advantage of a baby free weekend though. I did some shopping. I cleaned the house without a baby strapped to my chest. I took a really long shower. Finally, I went to Spring Training, drank some cold beer and relaxed with some good friends in the sun. It was kind of nice (shhh - don't tell the boys).


Western Alumni Game - 3rd year we've gone. They've cut out the free beer. Sad. So sad.


Seattle's beloved Griffey. Wasn't his best game but everyone cheered loudly nonetheless.

Northwest
Just a couple shots of the Ed and Owen Road Show. I do wish I was there but it helps to know I will be seeing a lot of these folks in a few weeks.


The boys hanging out at Great Grandma Miller's.


It's nice seeing Owen playing with his cousin. It's these things you miss the most when you live far away.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

please tell me trina ia not readying the directions to how to play with the toys?!
love aunt maryann

Anonymous said...

oops, i meant reading!! lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie! I was wondering if the Mariner's hat you are wearing is the one that Owen DID NOT LIKE ONE LITTLE BIT! If so, this was a good time to wear it. :-) It's been wonderful to spend some time with Owen and Eddy... I wish you were here too! I'm looking forward to be seeing you before long.

Lots of Love, Greatgrandma M

Anonymous said...

Carrie- It looks like you had fun while the boys were away!

And thanks for sending them our way. It sure was nice to get Tejas and Owen together. They get such a kick out of eachother. I really do think Owen remembered us all. He's a lovely, happy butterball who we can't wait to see again.

Love, Katrina